Keep up with Career Personel's Current positions, @Career Personnel on Facebook and @augustacareers on Instagram
RECENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS 04/26/17
- Payroll Clerk- Payroll experience, data entry and strong excel skills are a must. Local company in Augusta, Ga, usual schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, possible overtime to be expected. Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Chemical Operator- Must have High School Diploma, degree is a plus. Must be able to work any shift, any day of the week. Chemical experience is required; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Bush Hog Operator- Operating tractor with bush hog attachment, cutting grass and general labor. Must be available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm please email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Supply Tech- Computer skills, taking orders, stocking, delivering, lifting, breaking down bulk supplies, inventory, data entry and cleaning work area are basic job duties. The schedule is Saturday-Wednesday 11pm-7:30am off every Thursday and Friday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Tax Accountant- Sales tax experience required, multi-state preferred. Excel proficiency is a must, vertex and oracle is a plus. Please email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Receiving- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required, self starter, high energy, checking in trucks to a purchase order and making sure all inventory is accounted for upon delivery. Monday-Friday 7am-4pm please firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Accounts Payable- Key accuracy, customer services skills, good attendance, research skills, excel knowledge and the ability to retain/remember information. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, please email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Executive Administrative Assistant – Seasonal Position for a professional Executive Assistant. Must have great experience with Word/Excel and Excellent communication skills. This will require a lot of overtime and extra hours and work for a group of Directors. If you are interested in this postion please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Landscapers – Great opportunity for an experienced grounds keeper. Self Starter with facilities knowledge for a local prestigious golf course. Please email email@example.com.
Click on Job Title to View Job Duties
Call our Staffing Specialist to review your skills! (706) 722-1265 or
contact the Recruiters listed below.
Looking to get yourGED?
Richmond Build Program
Augusta's alternative program for the youth of Richmond County seeking to transform their lives by re-engaging their education. This program will offer academic, vocational, and workforce develpment services. Participant will also volunteer by creating housing for low income residents in the Augusta area. If you would like to be apart of this program select the link below to apply.
Looking for a Job?
Look no further, as new job openings are received daily, we will match your skills to the best client available.
Send Resumes to Recruiters: