Keep up with Career Personel's Current positions, @Career Personnel on Facebook and @augustacareers on Instagram
Click on Job Title to View Job Duties
- Bellman - A local five star hotel is seeking a customer service experienced candidate for a front door bell man position. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Landscapers – Great opportunity for an experienced grounds keeper. Self Starter with facilities knowledge for a local prestigious golf course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seamstress – Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with Production Seamstress experiences for a great company in Martinez, GA. Day shift hours some overtime depending on production. Please contact email@example.com.
- Housekeepers - Currently recruiting for housekeeping positions at a local college. Experience is required of some sort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant - Legal administrative experience is required in the area of worker's compensation claims. If you are interested in this positions for immediate consideration email email@example.com.
Call our Staffing Specialist to review your skills! (706) 722-1265 or
contact the Recruiters listed below.
Looking to get yourGED?
Richmond Build Program
Augusta's alternative program for the youth of Richmond County seeking to transform their lives by re-engaging their education. This program will offer academic, vocational, and workforce develpment services. Participant will also volunteer by creating housing for low income residents in the Augusta area. If you would like to be apart of this program select the link below to apply.
Looking for a Job?
Look no further, as new job openings are received daily, we will match your skills to the best client available.
Send Resumes to Recruiters: